Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hurt

Last week was the worst week I had in my current workplace.
I was hurt. Deeply hurt.
Feel betrayed.
I trust him. I even went to the extent that I was telling him my future plan (where some of my closest family members & friends do not know about this!)
And as a result, he was gossiping about me? Telling lies about me to all the others?
Please, man... I've NEVER come to a decision that I'm resigning. I was CONSIDERING! And I asked for your opinion! You have betrayed my trust.
I was OFFERED the job! Not applied for it!
And I NEVER ask for salary-raise. I think I have made myself clear on this!

I was so angry. Was struggling to go to work. Praying so hard.

But GOD was so good. The day I decided to stay in this company (instead of what happened), GOD talked to me through Prayer Meeting: "So when the Samaritans came to him (Jesus), they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days." (John 4:40).
Pa Jahja (the preacher) mentioned that GOD sometimes would tell people: "You should stay longer." Hearing him saying that really strengthen me. I know it's GOD talking to me.
Remember that I promised GOD that I will go wherever GOD wants me to go and I will stay wherever GOD wants me to stay? Yup, this time GOD wants me to stay.

And thank you, LORD, for reminding me of the song "It is Well With My Soul". It's been a great strength and consolation for me while going through this "storm".

And LORD, there is still the urge in me to confront him. It is dangerous. Please grant me self-control & wisdom. Please!
I am weak. Very weak. But YOU are strong.

1 comment:

Janicelees said...

Oh NO!!! what happened???

I hope everything turns out well for you. whoever he is...I hope whatever he says didn't really make any effect on anyone.