Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bored

Hmm... starting to feel the heat of a burn out.
Feel bored with my job.
Feel that I deserve better...

Feel bored with Facebook also :p

Tried to find something new to do.

And I found some:
1. Visit Sg Visitor Centre and plan a tour for my parents. They will come here this week!
And we will also go to Genting & KL!!! Woohoo!!!
Just the break I need to have right now.
Hopefully I'll come back here refreshed.
2. Thinking about which candidate should I choose for the upcoming Indonesian Presidential Election. Quite confusing... and, for a while, considering to be 'golongan putih' (do not choose any candidate). Oh no, what happened to me? I used to oppose 'golongan putih'. I remember having a heated debate with my close friend regarding 'golongan putih'. The lecturer discussed about it, then asked the students what we thought about it. My friend raised her hand and tell the class that 'golongan putih' was acceptable. She had her own reason. And I was like suddenly (without raising my hand) shout, "No, it's not! Because bla bla bla...". And for a couple of minutes we 'exchanged ideas' :) It was so hot that I heard other students were either cheered or booed for every statement we made. Till in the end the lecturer stopped us and told the class that it was still a debate and every person was entitled to their own opinion. Haha... one unforgettable moment during my university time.
3. A little bit research on my future school... which I found very fun to do. But... quite discouraging to see the expenses :( Except the school in Indonesia :)

No comments: