Saturday, April 3, 2010

Safe Within Your Arms




Verse 1 :
Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong
Whether I'm weak or whether I'm strong
Whether I'm sure or may be confused
Feeling loved or feeling used

I know a place where I can go
somewhere that winter winds don't blow
There I am warmed by loving arms
held with care, next to Your heart

Chorus :
And I'm safe, within Your arms, Lord.
I've become a child again
I've come back to the source of love,
where healing can begin
Though the world would say
I must be strong and prove my worth
by what I do
I will rest assured in Your embrace
and find my strength in You

Verse 2 :
Whether I'm walking in the light
or whether I'm stumbling through the night
You are a God, whose promise endures
Though undeserved, Your love is sure
When I an tempted to pursue
plans that may lead me far away from You
gently You call, "My child, come home.
I will never let go of one of my own."

Back to Chorus

No comments: