Monday, April 19, 2010

New Toy

I bought a new phone a few days ago! *happy mode ON*

Why happy? Coz this phone can make my life easier in the future. How?

- China trip: help me to show map of China and to speak Chinese :p

- Quiet times & TTC life: help me with my study (Bible with lots of translation, commentaries, dictionary, note-taking, etc.)

- Life in general: more organized (files, time management, to do list)

- Mind-refreshment: I refresh myself by reading international news on newspaper. It is something that I seldom do lately coz in the office we don't subscribe to any newspaper and I didn't have much time to read there. Now it's like having newspaper for 24 hours in my hand :D

- Lighter carriage (a.k.a burden): Only one gadget to do lots of things!

Hopefully, lesser time to access information means more time for much more important things... things that are unseen :D
"Things seen must be used as tools to develop the greater things unseen."

3 comments:

Anne said...

gosh that looks so cool! mind telling how much u spent on that? does it run android or windows mobile? awesome!

Ita said...

It IS cool! :) I spent SGD 198 for the phone! Very cheap rite? Hehe..
It's a 2 yrs contract Starhub (SmartSurf 100).

Ita said...

And yup, it runs android on windows mobile!