Monday, April 12, 2010

Small Group (No Name Yet)

I am amazed by God's work in our Small Group I don't even know where to start.

The church started the idea of Small Group at the end of last year. At that time me & Dyn planned our groups. Both of us would lead this group that consists of Lis, Kem, Mel, Ton, Jas.

Off we started... meetings by meetings...
The chemistry is there, I must say. We could openly share about our life. And it's not just sharing. It is sharing with a 'deep' content, very spiritual... and we were growing in numbers, too.

I try to see each of us from God's point of view. There are HUGE potential.
God has planted the seed. And it is growing now.
Someday they will become huge trees with strong roots, sturdy stems, and ripe fruits.
In 1 year? 5 years? 10 years? 20 years time? I do not know.
Time is in His hands and His plan is sometimes unfathomable.
"Beyond imagination". That's the term I usually use :)
For me, I am amazed by His work in our lives. I am grateful of God's appointment to be part of this group.
Trully, this ministry is a priviledge. To see us in this stage... growing... is like to indirectly see God's hands doing works in our lives.
We are pilgrims... in progress..
We are struggling to find out God's calling in our life...
We are determined to have a better relationship with Him...
We are struggling with our weaknesses...
We are doing our best to witness for Christ...
We are praying for each other and for salvation of the people we love...
We want to be like Christ in our thoughts, our words, and our deeds... A vision that we would not be able to achieve in this life... but we knew that this is what God wants for us...

LORD, please, keep working in our lives. We are tools in Your hands. Use us to bring glory and honour for YOU alone. Amen.

No comments: