Sunday, May 3, 2009

Last Two Week

Woaa.... recharge!!!
So happy that today I could have a daybed for two hours!!! ^o^ It is truly a privilege, especially after days of lack of sleep.

Long time I haven't update my blog.
3 months ago I started to write journals on a book, that's why I blog less. Yea... I'm a conservative, I prefer writing rather than typing.

Anyway... What happened in this last two weeks?
-Have been writing summaries of the books I read: "Ajar Kami Bertumbuh" by Billy Kristanto, and "Let Me be a Woman" by Elisabeth Elliot (luv them both! so deep yet practical!). Lots of new thing to learn, and trying hard to live what I read >.<
-Have been going out with people that I have never gone out with before
-Have been listening to BBC radio (always luv British accent! And I did it also to neutralise the Singlish. Haha..)
-Bought a new handphone. Why? Coz I'm so 'clever'. I kept my HP in my jacket, and washed the jacket! (put it in the washing machine). When I realised, it's been to late... So sad! I luv my Nokia 6020... so simple... so black... so durable... so convenient to use... and the most unforgettable feature is... its endurance! It still worked eventhough it's been falling on the floor for more than 15 times! *I had a habit of putting my HP on my bed. And sometimes when I woke up in the morning I would found it lie on the floor :p*
-Had a new colleague coming on board (a Filipino guy)
-BBQ at East Coast on May Day and stayed at Lilis' house the night before (had seafood, laughed at Tim Hawkins funny video :D, and talked about our life now)
-Cherishing the last moment of my "New Testament Survey" by DR. Griffith *this coming Monday would be my last class* :'( SO SAD! I luv his lecture. Luv the reading materials. Luv his testimonies in each of the class he taught. Coming to each of his lecture always make me realize: My GOD is a living GOD, HIS Word truly lives in HIS people's lives.

And yes, I luv my life. Busy... somehow tiring... but meaningful.
Like the prayer of St. Ignatius of Loyola I read from EE's book today:
"
Teach us, Good Lord,
To Serve Thee as Thou deservest;
To give and not to count the cost;
To fight and not to heed the wounds;
To labor and not to ask for any reward,
save that of knowing that we do Thy will.
Through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Amen."

No comments: