Monday, February 2, 2009

Surprise @First Day of Work

Today is first day of work! But I won't talk about it :p
Why? Because there's something more surprising (and interesting) happened.
This morning my flat mate open the door to go to work and found out that someone did below thing to our house.

Quite terrible, right?
There's also my neighbour's *next door* flat number and a handphone number written on our wall.
Dunno what it means...
Well... I took picture of them in case we need it as a prove in future time :)

Me & flat mates still wondering what happened. We haven't taken any action (call the number written on our wall, or let the house owner or the authority know). And I don't think we will do that. Thank God all of us could face it calmly. If someone has any problem with us, they could just knock our door and and talk with us. So for now I think we'll wait and pray for the person who did this :)

While for me, I'm still wondering on what His plan to allow this happen to us. I really hope someone will come, admit, and willing to have a discussion with us...
Maybe He wants to teach us, or them, something...

No comments: