Friday, January 2, 2009

Thank You Note '08 & Commitment '09

Lord, thank you for:
1. IEC, the 'home' where I was forged throughout 2008, to be ready for inreach & outreach. It's the best thing that ever happened to me in 2008. Thank you for:
- all sermons, Q&A Sessions, Fellowships, Small Groups
- the people:
*Many preachers with their own style, background, & perspectives. I learnt A LOT from them!
*The older people who are very very humble. They truly have been a great example.
*The caring friends. Talk, laugh, cry, pray, share, serve. Together. Totally best part :)
*The opportunities to serve YOU, esp for the two Cantatas (@Sunday Service, @Breakthrough, @Changi Chapel) and carollings.
2. Four months of being jobless :)
-For the quality & quantity of time spent with You,
-For the time spent with family members & friends in Indo. And for their support throughout this 'supposed-to-be' difficult time
-For the lesson You have taught me. Not to worry about future, about meeting my physical needs, and about what people might think of me.
3. The miraculous change of my big bro's perspective towards You. Another wonderful experience of P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happens)
4. Correcting my perspective towards the true purpose of finding truth, towards God's unique grace for each person, towards my personal relationship with you, towards my prayer life, and towards evangelism.
5. The opportunity to start this blog :)
6. And for ALL other things that would be tooooo long to be written here.

Commitment for 2009:
1. Finish all the modules well & APPLY it in life & ministry *that's the most important thing, Ta!*
2. To be a witness from -my own version of- "Jerusalem, all Judea & Samaria, and to the ends of the earth" :) Intensifying the inreach while starting to outreach.
3. Spend more times to know Him (more Scriptures & books reading, more music listened)
4. Less unnecessary movies & hang outs
5. Live healthy. Normalise my cholesterol level.

Yosh! Ganbatte! \^o^/

No comments: