Thursday, February 23, 2012

Education Report: 3rd Semester

Now I'm in my 4th semester. This is the result of my 3rd semester:
Introduction to Biblical Interpretation   A  
Old Testament Hebrew I                     A
New Testament Greek I                      A-
Pastoral Care                                      B    
(I think I made a right choice by taking theological track instead of pastoral track. Haha..)
The Book of Job                                 B   
(Fuih... high standard! Dreaming to be like Prof. Seow: teaching class with only Hebrew Bible in hand!)

In the previous semesters I always thank God for good results because it means that I can continue my scholarship. I'm supposed to be reviewed annually, but last semester my church sent a letter to the Principal saying that they will support me throughout my studying in TTC for 3 years. They ask the Principal to "make sure that I will go back to my church to serve" :) I found it amusing. I don't think the Principal will bother. He is too busy with school matters. Haha.. Well, I'm not sure whether this assurance will bring me any good. So far, the only motivation for me to get good grades is my scholarship. If they confirm they will support me until I finish my study, I think I will just enjoy my learning without being mindful on my grades. Honestly, recently I felt more relax. I enjoy reading anything else except what is required by the lecturer :p I even played badminton twice a week and really enjoying a healthier lifestyle I had in this semester! 
Is is complacency? Hmm.. let's see! :)

No comments: