Monday, January 24, 2011

Education Reports: Semester I

Old Testament I              A-
New Testament I             A-
Church History Survey I   A-
Theology I                      B+
Mission & Evangelism      A-
GPA: 3.63


I consider the above as very good and satisfying :)


What motivates me to get good grade?
1. To brighten my parents' day. They are the type of parents who would be very happy to see 'A'.
2. To fulfil one of the requirements to continue my scholarship
3. Good grades as investment for my future. In case I will take Post-grad study.


I love my parents. I am grateful for my sponsors. And I do not know my future, how God will use me.
These three things are enough for me to (in particular) aim high on grades.


Mission accomplished for semester I!

3 comments:

Andreas Pilipus said...

Wow, impressive! Well done!
You should have added one more thing to motivate you to get good grades: to glorify and please God who has blessed you with the opportunity to study and to get scholarship. And, just to remind you (and to remind myself), when you get bad grades (hopefully this won't happen though), it doesn't mean that your mission is failed. I think our hard work, faithfulness, and dependence on God in doing our studies should be the criteria to evaluate whether our mission is successful or not. Our grades should never be the criterion. My two cents.

Ita said...

@Andreas: Great advice from a senior :)I agree with you. Thanks!

Janicelees said...

well done!!