Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Join us! :)



I myself benefited a lot from BOOT CAMP and especially from every PLAY and THINK session that I attended. Some of them:
- I've been made aware of the utmost importance of reflection. It is vital to reflect. And we could actually reflect on ANYTHING. To reflect means to use our senses to observe. From the observation we generate learning points that we could apply next time. By applying the learning points we will improve our life each day.
Since I started to join TMA last August, I have forced myself to reflect at the very end of everyday.
-I've been made aware of the importance to find my vision in life, AND the ability to articulate it (not just in my mind only). And to based my vision by the right values. Pastor Glenn (my mentor) has a stack of folder on his vision, mission, life purpose statement, short-term and long-term planning, etc. Complete, man! Amazing! I'm still a long way to go on this...
-I also learnt some practical skills like facilitating games & small groups, how to do a presentation a framework, how to empower people through socrastic questions instead of didactic questions.
-And a lot more :)
So... what are you waiting for? Join us! :)

No comments: