Monday, October 26, 2009

Life as per 26 Oct 09

I'm supposed to do something else, but cannot resist the urge to blog. Feel guilty after abandoning it for about 3 weeks :p
Life now.... is wonderful. Enjoying it :)

Currently living in S'rangoon.
The owner only turn on the aircon from 10.30pm to 6am.
But...

The house is so clean. Rental fee are much cheaper. The owner is very nice. Closer to my workplace (can get up later compared to when I stayed at AMK).

Work runs normally.
One of my colleague will leave the company this week.
But...

Am loving my job. And loving the people I teach.

Loving all the sessions of The Mentoring Academy.
Trying to articulate my life mission statement. Getting inspired by Pastor Glenn Lim (my mentor) in every session. Hope to become an inspiration someday.
Will be getting involved more.

Just started a Small Group with Dyna.
Finally... a prayer answered.
Quite discouraging to see only 3 people turned out
(excluding me & Dyna).
But...

Really grateful to GOD for a partner like Dyna.
It was a good session, because although it was the first time we gathered as a group, the level of the sharing content is deeper than I expected.


Last but not least... Preparing to go back to Indo! :D
Preparing my heart to talk with my parents regarding the plan to study further, hopefully next year...

Once again, thanking GOD for the opportunity to live the true life in HIM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the Small Group.. I felt exactly what you stated there.. :)
Let's keep it up in prayer.. Another one is coming on 12th!
Cia yo!