Sunday, August 30, 2009

Updates

Wew... missing my blog so much...

In the past 3 Sundays I've been attending parenting workshop.
What was I doing in a parenting workshop? Yah... prepare to be parents lah... One day I will become one what? :p *aiyoo... the Singlish...*
The workshop is about parenting to the youth. It was AMAZING. I get to know lots of things about youth and how to empower them. Btw, I'm in training to be a Youth Mentor now. Really thankful for GOD that He provides me this opportunity. It's a prayer answered. I've always passionate about Youth Ministry. Since I started my ministry 9 years ago, it has always been related to teenage or youth. Why? Coz it's a dynamic ministry and coz I long to see them live their life fully since they were young.

Work life? Still passionate on teaching. Imparting knowledge and inspiring people. That is one thing that strengthen me... in the midst of 'storm' in the office...
Oh LORD, help me, especially with this 'mission impossible' that they gave me starting tomorrow >.<>

Quite sad coz tomorrow two people that is close to me will be leaving Singapore...
LORD, I leave them into YOUR hands... I believe you will take care of them, bless them, guide them, strengthen them, enlight them, and use them for YOUR glory alone.


Hoping that the weeks ahead will be less busy...
Desperately need a Rest & Relax time... When ah?
Arrrgghh... must sleep more...
*eating more is not a problem :p* and must have time to take care of yourself!

Feeling that 24 hours is not enough. Always have too much books to read, things to do, experiences to reflect about, people to talk to, needs to meet...
Ok, Ita! Stop right there! Don't get trapped by your feeling! You just need to manage your time better. Ask GOD for wisdom.

No comments: