Sunday, May 9, 2010

Goodbye, Lion City!

I will leave Singapore tomorrow, off to Beijing for 13 days personal retreat.
Too excited till I couldn'd sleep :p

In Beijing...

I want to spend more time ALONE with GOD. Didn't really have much quiet times totally alone here. Me & my roommate are two different person. I am a morning person while she is a night person. I usually had quiet times in the morning while she slept next to me (we were sleeping on the same bed) and at night it would be the reverse.
And most of the times in Singapore I would be outside doing things, including working part time.

I want to sing and pray without fear of waking up anyone :p
I want to finish "Secure in the Everlasting Arms" by Elisabeth Elliot...
I want more time to reflect...
I want to pour out my thoughts in my journal... I missed my hand-writing!

I want to get ready for my calling...
Thanks to Ev. Agus Susanto who shared to us today about Paul who is ready. He is ready physically, mentally, intellectually, and spiritually.
This trip to Beijing is part of the preparation to be ready for my calling, the nearest preparation would be studying at TTC. Hopefully this trip will help me to meet my mental and spiritual need.

I also want to spend quality times with my sisters there :)

Other than that...

I want to go to the places I'd never been before (definitely!)...
I want to enjoy the cool weather and beautiful scenery...
I want to eat funny2 foods (scorpio?)...
I want to take lots of pics and videos (yeahhh!!!)...
I want to do bungee jumping (no such thing in Singapore!)...
I want to cook (errr... it's part of the plan... but not sure that I would be able to do this)...
I want to sleep early and wake up early...
I want to take walks in the parks...
I want to learn a musical instrument...

So many things in mind... not sure whether I will be able to fulfill everything...
May the LORD help me to focus on achieving the main purpose.

1 comment:

LiL'J DoLPhinz Cutez said...

Have a safe trip yaa Ita..
may God bless ur journey there..
Jgn lupa ole2nya yach..:)